Would you like to know the best diet plans that show you how to lose 15 pounds in 2 weeks?
I have been researching weight loss programs for the last 10 years with no miracle answers.
Still, I had to figure out this dilemma: If it is theoretically and physically possible to lose one pound per day under specific circumstances, then it must be possible to lose 15 pounds in 15 days!
How to lose weight fast?
I cannot tell you that I have found the key how to lose weight in 15 days, but did find the closest thing to it.
Overall, I think it may well be one of the best diet plans out there.
Let’s find out.
Here is my 15 day diet plan review.
So, what IS this diet plan all about? Can I really lose 15 pounds in 2 weeks?
In layman’s terms, the 15-day diet plan is a personal coaching diet and exercise program that will explain to you day by day:
- INTRODUCTION: Adopting the proper mindset for successful rapid weight loss
- DIET: Which foods to have and when, so you don’t have to worry about what to eat
- WORKOUT: How to exercise effectively and get 2x results in half the time
- SUPPLEMENTS: What supplements you can take to speed up the fat loss process
- MAINTENANCE: Maintaining your results so they don’t go down the drain
With the consistent assistance of these guides, there will be no doubt as to how to proceed to make the best out of the weight loss process.
I used this plan for a military ball.
I wanted to fit in a smaller-sized dress and to look de-bloated for the photographer’s booth. The diet did its job. Just keep in mind that you have to work at it, so be sure to have your motivation in check before you start.
I will break this review into subsections so you can find what you need to know prior to purchasing quickly.
PROS AND CONS
At first sight, there are several pros to consider:
1. Digitally delivered guides teaching foods to eat, exercises, supplements and maintenance
2. A comprehensive shopping list of foods to get
3. Clear explanations of why some foods are better than others
4. Easy-to-follow eating plan for breakfasts, snacks, lunch and dinner
5. Meal plan options so if you are vegan or vegetarian you can still benefit
6. Easy daily exercise schedule
7. A list of supplements that enhance weight loss
8. A maintenance guide to keep weight off
1. You must follow plan EXACTLY as is to lose weight within the 15 day period
2. It is about balanced eating, so no overindulging on one food over another
3. Short-term goal programs are more strict than long term ones
4. Not recommended for people with morbid obesity, or with a need to lose large amounts of weight
5. Users must be willing to diet and exercise
HOW DOES THIS PROGRAM STAND OUT FROM OTHER WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAMS?
These guides are excellent sources of information that can be consulted over and over as part of a healthy lifestyle. It is always good to understand how food works in our bodies. It is also essential to figure out the best way to exercise that is safe and effective.
The biggest issue with weight loss is our lack of understanding of how food and exercise operate in our bodies. We follow diets blindly not knowing what we are doing, or why.
Having these guides is almost like having a personal advisor for dieting leading you every step of the way. I can see the effort put forth by the developers of the diet, so it is worth having this information. I would not consider these guides as part of a “diet,” but as part of a new lifestyle.
FULL 15-DAY DIET PLAN REVIEW: Here are some key points worth mentioning
- Quality– This is a high-quality product because it is a well-researched guide filled with pertinent resources and a science-based, common-sense plan that will surely bring results to users.
- Ease of use– The graphics are bright, the language is easy to follow, and the diet itself makes a whole lot of sense, really. Sensible foods and daily exercise on a step by step guide? No mystery there.
- Cost– The plan originally costs 99 dollars for all four guides. However, the brand offers the product for half the price, at approximately 45 dollars. That is a pretty good price considering all the work put into it. I write for a living and I would have a hard time pricing so much research and resources at just $45 bucks.
- Delivery method– You just have to visit the site at https://di.et and enter your information, method of payment, and email address. A link will be sent to you once your payment goes through. Check the link via the email address you provide when you sign up. Open the link and, voila! Start browsing and following the plan.
NOTE: As a digital product, the benefit of this program is that you can “carry it with you” on your smartphone, tablet, laptop, and even iPod. So, as soon as you can try and download the guides or keep the link to the guides saved so that you can access it online whenever you get a chance.
15 Day Diet Plan Results
The results of the 15-day diet weight loss program can be seen as early as the first day, if the plan is followed accordingly. This is a short-term, focused plan that guarantees results, so it is up you to decide how strictly you will stick to the prescribed program in order to see it work.
You can see more testimonials of people who have taken it:
How to lose weight fast? Will the 15-day diet plan work for me? Can I really lose weight in just 15 days?
Yes, it is possible to lose up to a pound per day, and this plan is designed to get the needed shortcuts to get there.
Keep in mind: All bodies are made differently and chances are that you may or may not need to lose all 15 pounds. The guaranteed results for all bodies under optimal conditions is 6-15 pounds after the program. Please do not force yourself to lose more, as this is extremely dangerous to some people.
Can it be followed by vegetarians/vegans?
Yes, the plan can be followed by vegetarians and vegans because it offers different meal plan options. In fact, I plan to keep some of the vegan recipes as part of my personal meal options to try new things.
Can I do it over and over again?
As a short-term plan, the advice is to follow for the 15 days (2weeks) and then enter the maintenance phase. Surely, if you do not follow the plan appropriately you may give yourself another chance and go at it again. The site suggests a 7-day wait period between program tries.
What’s included in this 15-day diet plan? Do I get a hard copy?
The four guides that are included in the program are dedicated to one topic each: food, exercise, supplement/ nutrients, and maintenance. The four guides are delivered digitally for your convenience. You can carry all four (big) guides everywhere on your smartphone, laptop, or tablet.
Happy trees: Moreover, trees will be quite happy to know that their lives are being spared thanks to the magic of digital publishing.
You can get additional materials from the site, to include:
1. A recipe book with over 100 recipes to add variety to the maintenance phase – I am getting that one because I enjoyed the meal ideas.
2. Capsiplex Sport, a pre-workout supplement to boost metabolism.
3. Optional cleansing tea
Is the diet plan safe?
The program is focused on four specific things: eating the right foods, exercising, hydrating, and keeping a low-calorie balance. These are universally-known ways to lose weight quickly. The plan does not incorporate dangerous or extreme weight loss practices. Either way, always consult with your primary care provider prior to entering any exercise program.
What I didn’t like about the 15-day diet plan.
The only thing I did not like about the program is that I was used to low carb diets that would prompt weight loss by suppressing the eating of carbohydrates. You know how those end up, especially when carbohydrates are at the epicenter of every food menu.
This one was asking me to eat in a balanced way, in a disciplined way, and with common sense. I guess I was not ready for common sense eating. Sadly, thousands of Americans are not used to that either, hence our obesity epidemic.
Is it available in other languages?
The guides are available in English, Spanish, French, German and Italian.
What if it doesn’t work for me? Do I get a refund?
Yes, the website offers a 75-day money back guarantee in the event that you are not happy with the product. This is great because most diet plans give you all kinds of runarounds to avoid refunds.
So this means that, if you seriously mess up with this diet, and attempt it up to 5 times, you can still get your money back (Math, folks: 15 days x 5= 75 days). I highly doubt that you will get to that point, though. By the second day you will be very clear as to what is expected of you.
HOW DOES IT COMPARE? The 15-day diet plan vs. 3 others
Diet 1: 8-day Diet Plan
Claim: To lose 12 pounds in 8 days
Method: Drastic cut in calories. Food intake restrictions. Specific foods to be eaten.
Staple foods: Water, cucumbers, leafy greens, apple cider vinegar, dried plums, lemons, fruits.
–Breakfast would consist on water and lemon, 2 fruits after an hour.
–Lunch is a salad with basic proteins (eggs, boiled chicken)
–Snack is another green salad, no proteins, just basic veggies
–Dinner is one last salad
Exercise– Not specified, but optional
How is 15-DAY different? – The 15 day diet program offers more sensible meal options, step by step guide to follow, an exercise plan, more food to eat, and more chances to sticking to the diet!
Diet 2: The Biggest Loser 7 Day Diet
Claim: To do a quick meltdown in 7 days like they do on the show
Method: Food intake restrictions. Specific foods to be eaten. Exercise is encouraged
Staple foods: lean protein, vegetables, fruits
Plan: 3 meals, 2 snacks per day divided into: 45% carbohydrates, 30% protein, and 25% healthy fats.
Exercise – 90 minutes of exercise (of choice) 4 times per week
How is 15-DAY different? – The 15-day diet program is for quick weight loss for short term goals, like my military ball, or a wedding, or something that your goal is to lose weight quickly. The 7-day Biggest Loser is a starter pack for a lifelong choice. The Biggest Loser one is more of a stick-to diet to keep on going. It may not bring you down drastically as the 15-day plan does.
Diet 3: Dr. Oz’s 7-day crash diet
Claim: Quick weight loss within one week
Method: The 90/10 rule: 90% nutrient-dense foods and 10% of healthy oils, meat and dairy
Food intake restrictions. Specific foods to be eaten. Exercise is strongly encouraged
Staple foods: veggies, fruits, seeds and nuts, beans and whole grains
Plan: The 90/10 rule and the eating of BOMs: berries, onions and mushrooms, which supposedly cut the blood supply to fat cells
HOW IS 15-DAY different? The 15-day diet program has an ongoing support system going that does not stop at the end of the 15 days. There is a maintenance program that follows, making it easier for users to stick to the plan and not just stop once some weight is off.
Where to buy the 15-day diet plan?
You can get the diet plan directly from the official website here.
CONCLUSION: Does it Work?
You CAN lose up to 15 pounds in 15 days. I would invite you to consider trying the 15-day diet plan for your quick weight loss needs.
It is one of the best weight loss plans and best diet plans out there. I enjoyed the plan’s resourceful guides, which I can look up anytime I feel motivated to lose weight. You can learn a lot from the information on the guides, and they can serve as lifelong companions.
I hope you enjoyed our 15 day diet plan review, and I hope all your weight loss dreams come true.
If you are still not sure, you can find out more how the 15-day diet plan works, where I answer a lot of questions you may have before you decide if this diet plan is for you.